According to Untappd I’ve drunk 105 unique beers over the last 12 months and I would say on the most part they have been pretty good.
Here are my highlights:
- G’Day Mate by Mikkeller.
- Citra by Oakham Ales
- Raid Beer by TO OI
- Hot Rod Habanero by Mikkeller
- Kashmir by Acorn Brewery
- Dr Rudi by Arbor Ales
- Smoked Black IPA by Tiny Rebel Brewing Co
- Brewed Amakening by Cromarty Brewing Co
- Kill Your Darlings by Thornbridge
- Single Hop Sorachi Ace IPA by Mikkeller
- Dalston Black IPA by Brodies
- Milk Chocolate Stout by Dark Star
Mikkeller’s G’Day Mate was undoubtedly the best beer I had last year. An explosion of galaxy hops which literally refreshed the parts other beers couldn’t reach.
Calling itself a help engine it is a more ‘concious’ version of say yahoo answers. You simply join Cofacio, either post a question, or search for a topic that you feel you can provide an answer for, it could be films, wine or skateboards. Every time you post a question or an answer, you earn points. You can then donate those points to a cause, which in turn is supported by the sponsors.
I’ve had a quick play around with it. I’ve not posted any questions yet but I have answered a few. Personally, I think it is one to watch.