Some things of interest that I found this week:
- The Kid Who Would Be King is bloody marvellous.
- True Detective Season 3 is getting good. Very good.
- The Good Place. If you’re waiting for Season 2 of Sex Education on Netflix, fill the void with the this.
- Thriva – Signed up to this last week. So I can track and prevent health issues
Earlier this year I was invited by Tim and Joe to be a guest on their Real Marketing Rap podcast. During the course of the chat we talked about:
- How B2B marketing teams should be preparing for Voice Search.
- The death of marketing personas.
- LinkedIn as a marketing channel.
- Core themes for marketing in 2019.
I thoroughly enjoyed taking part. Have a listen: The Death of Marketing Personas
Have a listen
Dragons – Food for my soul
Bill Ryder-Jones – Recover
The House of Love – Fade Away (John Peel session)
David Holmes – Kill her with kindness
Warm Drag – Cruising the night
Thousand Yard Stare – Wonderment
Hen Ogledd – Tiny Witch Hunter
Snapped Ankles – Drink and Glide
Field Music – She can do what she wants
Jim Jones and the Revue – SHAZAM
The Wave Pictures – Close your eyes Mike
You Tell Me – Water Cooler
Deerhunter – Element
Pom Poko – My Blood
International Teachers of Pop – After Dark
Feet – Fat White Family
Rozi Plain – Symmetrical
Lavinia Blackwall – Waiting for Tomorrow
Chuck Berry – Brown Eyed Handsome Man
Ezra Furman – Anything can Happen
Oh Sees – Last Peace
Angelo De Augustine – Time
School of Language – Rockist Part 4
Mott the Hoople – All the Way from Memphis
FEELS -Awful Need