According to Untappd I’ve drunk 105 unique beers over the last 12 months and I would say on the most part they have been pretty good.
Here are my highlights:
- G’Day Mate by Mikkeller.
- Citra by Oakham Ales
- Raid Beer by TO OI
- Hot Rod Habanero by Mikkeller
- Kashmir by Acorn Brewery
- Dr Rudi by Arbor Ales
- Smoked Black IPA by Tiny Rebel Brewing Co
- Brewed Amakening by Cromarty Brewing Co
- Kill Your Darlings by Thornbridge
- Single Hop Sorachi Ace IPA by Mikkeller
- Dalston Black IPA by Brodies
- Milk Chocolate Stout by Dark Star
Mikkeller’s G’Day Mate was undoubtedly the best beer I had last year. An explosion of galaxy hops which literally refreshed the parts other beers couldn’t reach.